Won bass

Baseball

Won bass

Post by Baseball »

Why did a lot of the big names fish? Practicing for another tournament?
Baseball

Re: Won bass

Post by Baseball »

Not fish.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Define big names.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Ballin21

Post by Ballin21 »

^X2
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Pretty good showing with 175 boats... 350 guys! I did notice several of the more popular names were missing... seems the rest of our "pro/ams" are drawing 40 to 50 boats and 100 guys... wonder what won is doing to pull the higher numbers..payback with over 100% ??

Maybe the others should be taking note! Are guys getting tired of fishing for 80% of their own money ...thoughts ?
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

I think his question was not how many boats fished the tournament he was asking why there weren't alot of big name pro's that weren't fishing this tournament. Not sure what big name weekend pro's he is talking about here in ca.
How many of you would rather fish for the cash and a trophy in a year end championship pro tournaments here in ca. Or for a trophy and a $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 bass boat that you will most likely lose money on setting on it for several months tell it sells if it does at all.
Last edited by jiggin4bass on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

jiggin4bass wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:25 pm I think his question was not how many boats fished the tournament he was asking why there weren't alot of big name pro's that weren't fishing this tournament. Not sure what big name weekend pro's he is talking about here in ca.
I understand that and I commented that "I too notice several of the more popular names were missing" that fish the proams.. I also added wonder why won was have a better turn out..I see you edited and added your own little question also... depends on how much cash your are talking about... lots of guys got pockets full of money now days that will buy a boat... BUT I don't think TOC boats are 100 grand...

Mah, tosh, crutcher, brazil, lassagne, throughton ,thompson, salvucci,phillips,pearl... heck the list is long
Last edited by stickbait on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

So they couldn't get off work to go fish this tournament. Come on there Pro's they should be there for there sponsors and there fans.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

jiggin4bass wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:25 pm So they couldn't get off work to go fish this tournament. Come on there Pro's they should be there for there sponsors and there fans.
Who said that ??.....Never seen a post about guys getting off work...
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

So what did 1st place pay in that won bass tournament this last week just curious.
Again Define big names.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

jiggin4bass wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:33 pm So what did 1st place pay in that won bass tournament this last week just curious.
Again Define big names.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0812/ ... 1713632676
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Big names like Byron Velvick and Ish Monroe, Kyle Grover, Joe Uribe Jr, Greg Gutierrez, & Christian Ostrander and I am sure a few others that have been on the national stage a time or two.

WON bass did a great job with the Live Stream, Social Media updates, Video Clips etc... some of the best coverage on a regional tournament I have seen. It was easy to find and follow the events while routing for my friends to kick some bass. I think that alone can be commended.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Not a bad payout ! What were the entry fee's ?
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Bassmaster St. Johns river
Cory Johnston
$101,000.00 and he doesn't have to sell a bassboat to get the rest of his cash :D
$ 201,000.00 payed from 2nd to 10th
Did won bass do that this past weekend it was a Pro/AM tournament 175 boats ?
Its kinda like apples vs oranges.
Back east fishing big money Out here in Ca.Dont quit your day job. :lol:
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
kb

Post by kb »

Did you also notice that the Bassmaster Elites paid a $5000 entry fee...

WON Bass is giving away a fully rigged Ranger\Mercury package that is actually more money than the boats they were giving away in the prior years..... Several of the pros you mentioned didn't fish Tosh is recovering from some health issues, Mah was on a family vacation in NY, Pearl booked a weeks guide trips on the dates by mistake, Breazeale has also taken a step back from tournaments from some health issues but he has been there for 40 years.

Great event at Clear Lake and a great field of 177 boats.... checks given out on Friday afternoon, prize boat was sitting next to the stage the winner pulled it away but you probably couldn't see that from the puff ball jig manufacturing facility..... People actually sell the boats that are won in tournaments yes usually less than the retail value and anglers take the difference as a loss on taxes as well.

Five anglers qualified for the Bassmaster Nation Nationals on each side and could end up at the Bassmaster Classic and that has never been offered in the West either.....

Yes Corey Johnston won the $100,000 in the Bassmaster Elites ....... It's the bassmaster elites

The WON Bass entry fee was $1000 for the pro side.
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Shooter

Post by Shooter »

Well said Mr. Brown. This was my first WON event but I thought it was run extremely well and efficient. In my opinion there were plenty of ( big name pro’s ) fishing but even if there weren’t doesn’t really matter payout is what it is. Had a great time and the bite was on. Can’t wait for Clearlake next year.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Did any anybody buy that Bass cat of ken mah yet wasn't that valued at around $108,000 and it was offered for $87,000.00
That was given as a prize boat + cash.
Cory Johnston $101,000.00 in the bank Monday morning.
And there more that one still for sale.
Only Pro I see that fished this tournament
Was Mr. Ish Monroe and he a very good fisherman.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

ash wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:22 am Big names like Byron Velvick and Ish Monroe, Kyle Grover, Joe Uribe Jr, Greg Gutierrez, & Christian Ostrander and I am sure a few others that have been on the national stage a time or two.

WON bass did a great job with the Live Stream, Social Media updates, Video Clips etc... some of the best coverage on a regional tournament I have seen. It was easy to find and follow the events while routing for my friends to kick some bass. I think that alone can be commended.
I agree Ash...very well said..... it was a very good live stream, for us that watch for home. TD did a great job and things seems to run smoothly.. I did notice they had a couple hick ups on the scales for proper weight and the guys called for a reweigh that proved the first weight was wrong... one by quit a bit...

OP was asking for poplar guys that didn't fish...

Still wondering why they are pulling bigger number over the other Pro ams....
Last edited by stickbait on Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

kb wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:51 pm Did you also notice that the Bassmaster Elites paid a $5000 entry fee...

WON Bass is giving away a fully rigged Ranger\Mercury package that is actually more money than the boats they were giving away in the prior years..... Several of the pros you mentioned didn't fish Tosh is recovering from some health issues, Mah was on a family vacation in NY, Pearl booked a weeks guide trips on the dates by mistake, Breazeale has also taken a step back from tournaments from some health issues but he has been there for 40 years.

Great event at Clear Lake and a great field of 177 boats.... checks given out on Friday afternoon, prize boat was sitting next to the stage the winner pulled it away but you probably couldn't see that from the puff ball jig manufacturing facility..... People actually sell the boats that are won in tournaments yes usually less than the retail value and anglers take the difference as a loss on taxes as well.

Five anglers qualified for the Bassmaster Nation Nationals on each side and could end up at the Bassmaster Classic and that has never been offered in the West either.....

Yes Corey Johnston won the $100,000 in the Bassmaster Elites ....... It's the bassmaster elites

The WON Bass entry fee was $1000 for the pro side.
Very good..thanks Kent..

"puff ball jig manufacturing facility".... hahaha.. he'll get over it...

Very good recap..and it was great seeing a turnout like that... as we all know calif tournament anglers/fishing has been struggling for a long time now..

IMO....B.A.S.S is different level fish game for sure.. lots more money behind them.

It was me that was asking about missing names..not puffy.... thanks for the update on those anglers..ya life gets in the way sometimes and I hope all are well and can make the next one..

I just spoke with Ben Williams, he said Wayne sold bass stuff and went saltwater...

Good to see you fishing them...sorry to see your number was on the low side...wish I wasn't a old has been and could hang with the young bucks...sure miss it !

So I'll ask you...why do you think other pro/ams are not pulling numbers...payback, scheduling, anglers that want to play with bigger money, shared weight??? thoughts ? There has to be a reason they are all not popping ! Heck even team tournaments seems to be stuck on 70/80 boats or less...
Last edited by stickbait on Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

jiggin4bass wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:17 pm Did any anybody buy that Bass cat of ken mah yet wasn't that valued at around $108,000 and it was offered for $87,000.00
That was given as a prize boat + cash.
Cory Johnston $101,000.00 in the bank Monday morning.
And there more that one still for sale.
Only Pro I see that fished this tournament
Was Mr. Ish Monroe and he a very good fisherman.
Kent touched on this... boat winners will never get full retail price, just the way it is... Tournaments 1099 the winner for full retail value that they are giving away (tax reasons on their end) The winning angler uses the lost after selling for a tax credit on their end. Just how it's played in this world. Our great government makes us do this !!! There is a butt for every seat I have never heard of a give away boat never being sold!
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Mitch wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:34 pm Not a bad payout ! What were the entry fee's ?
1000/400
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Well I made a tad more than the 6th place Pro in that tournament.
And I only had to walk 30 feet to my office/shop for 3 days.
Very low over head
No website
No packaging
I payed for shipping
1 customer
Shipped
Checks in my account
350 Jigs
400 Spinnerbaits
200 Blade baits
200 Buzzbaits
After materials
Total $8350.50
Its all good :D
And ill get over it :lol:
Fishing tomorrow
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Clear Lake is unique fishery ! you can watch someone put 30#’s in the boat 25 yards away throwing the exact same bait you are ! and you can’t even get a bite !location and timing are critical for success ! someone who can put it together for 3 days in a row and end up with the winning weight is nothing short of phenomenal !
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

jiggin4bass wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:34 pm

I only had to walk 30 feet to my office/shop for 3 days.

350 Jigs
400 Spinnerbaits
200 Blade baits
200 Buzzbaits
In 3 days...WOWSER !!! I think you are all puffed up ...
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

No just good work ethic I'm very good at what I do.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Lets ask how many of you fishing as a pro in ca. Would rather have fished that tournament for a cash pay out of $ 73,000.00 for 1st place Our for $17,000.00 + bass boat valued at $56,000.00 for first place.
Was the boat a Z518 Ranger.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
kb

Post by kb »

What part of the tournament sponsorship from Ranger don't you understand there isn't $77,000 cash to fish for the boat comes to WON Bass thru a sponsorship as payment for the promotion and exclusivity from the manufacturer along with offering the additional $8000 for winning in that brand over and above (actually in any of the White River Brands Ranger, Nitro and Triton). The boat is part of the sponsorship package and yes all the events except the US Open will have a Ranger 518 glass boat and Mercury 150 rigged and all the boats are at the event to be towed away by the winner the Open will have a 520R with a 250 Mercury an upgraded $100,000 package boat.

The circuits see the numbers rise and fall for many it is where their friends are going or they like the schedule or TOC lake. WON taking that top 5 to the Bassmaster Nationals is a big draw and it isn't a points race it is the top 5 at every event both pro and co. It is no secret that the Western anglers have jobs and very few are making a living fishing full time does that make them not a pro? I don't think so and when you look at the results maybe stop and realize that the names you are seeing on the top of the list you don't know but there is a great group of young talented anglers coming that are amazing including the the angler that won this event. Follow along with some of these guys they have good social media presence and are moving the sport here in the west in the right direction.

I had two good days but stepped in it on day 1 and can't do that after being around for as long as I have I know that but my day two and day three co's both got a check and my day 3 guy finished 5th and made the Nationals on the co side so I didn't give up I fished as hard as I would if I was in the hunt. I knew I made a bad decision on day 1 by noon and couldn't recover...weighed one then two 20 pound bags.

As for the boat that Ken Mah won hell I don't know if he sold it or not I do know he waited for some time to get the motor from the org that he won it from and I don't think we need to beat that horse. I can check with Ken if Puffy is looking to upgrade the MonArk he may be interested in a deal.

I know the one that Kyle Grover won at the Open was the same boat and it was sold shortly after the Open.

I just find it funny when we have a circuit doing well and drawing good fields the internet always seems to want to dig up some dirt to throw on it as to why some guys aren't fishing it....... As the Ranger Boats Rep out here I can tell you we were very happy with the event and exposure it gave to our brand and can't wait for Havasu next month.

Nothing personal Mark Inman I have known you for years and had good conversations with you in the past and like you said not all that long ago about me "who cares does anyone listen to him anyway" :)

You are getting $7.26 a bait on that order heck I would tie baits for three days too instead of fish at that rate after materials........... Not sure how much of that has to be paid in federal excise tax as a manufacturer but that is kicking butt!!!!
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

So I need a 100,000.00 and 4000.00 graphs
And 4000.0 spot lock trolling motor to catch bass no thanks. I do that already in my monark kb. My monark work just fine easy to service.land I dont need 25,000.00 worth of junk on my boat to catch fish
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

Stop trying to beat that dead horse!!! It’s got bifocal blinders on
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
gold fish

Post by gold fish »

[quote=kb post_id=687991 time=1713896633 user_id=624]
What part of the tournament sponsorship from Ranger don't you understand there isn't $77,000 cash to fish for the boat comes to WON Bass thru a sponsorship as payment for the promotion and exclusivity from the manufacturer along with offering the additional $8000 for winning in that brand over and above (actually in any of the White River Brands Ranger, Nitro and Triton). The boat is part of the sponsorship package and yes all the events except the US Open will have a Ranger 518 glass boat and Mercury 150 rigged and all the boats are at the event to be towed away by the winner the Open will have a 520R with a 250 Mercury an upgraded $100,000 package boat.

The circuits see the numbers rise and fall for many it is where their friends are going or they like the schedule or TOC lake. WON taking that top 5 to the Bassmaster Nationals is a big draw and it isn't a points race it is the top 5 at every event both pro and co. It is no secret that the Western anglers have jobs and very few are making a living fishing full time does that make them not a pro? I don't think so and when you look at the results maybe stop and realize that the names you are seeing on the top of the list you don't know but there is a great group of young talented anglers coming that are amazing including the the angler that won this event. Follow along with some of these guys they have good social media presence and are moving the sport here in the west in the right direction.

I had two good days but stepped in it on day 1 and can't do that after being around for as long as I have I know that but my day two and day three co's both got a check and my day 3 guy finished 5th and made the Nationals on the co side so I didn't give up I fished as hard as I would if I was in the hunt. I knew I made a bad decision on day 1 by noon and couldn't recover...weighed one then two 20 pound bags.

As for the boat that Ken Mah won hell I don't know if he sold it or not I do know he waited for some time to get the motor from the org that he won it from and I don't think we need to beat that horse. I can check with Ken if Puffy is looking to upgrade the MonArk he may be interested in a deal.

I know the one that Kyle Grover won at the Open was the same boat and it was sold shortly after the Open.

I just find it funny when we have a circuit doing well and drawing good fields the internet always seems to want to dig up some dirt to throw on it as to why some guys aren't fishing it....... As the Ranger Boats Rep out here I can tell you we were very happy with the event and exposure it gave to our brand and can't wait for Havasu next month.

Nothing personal Mark Inman I have known you for years and had good conversations with you in the past and like you said not all that long ago about me "who cares does anyone listen to him anyway" :)

You are getting $7.26 a bait on that order heck I would tie baits for three days too instead of fish at that rate after materials........... Not sure how much of that has to be paid in federal excise tax as a manufacturer but that is kicking butt!!!!
[/quote]
Nice responce Kent . According to the questions he asks This puff guy does not have a clue what it takes to fish a PRO Tournament these days. Like Robert said why beat a dead horse you cant win. Always an excuse. I bet he is a D.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Wow KB you said you known me for many years and had good conversation in the past. Well that's news to me because ive only meet you one time in my entire life.
You and Mr. Dobyns were at a boat and fishing hunting and RV show in fresno.
Many years ago. I was tying jigs in a booth that the show put in by the bass tank.
You and Mr. Dobyns just happen to be walking by you introduced yourselves we talk a bit and to tell you the truth I dont even remember what was said.
I dont know what conversations you said we ever had other than that one at the show. But ill get over it im sure.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
kb

Post by kb »

Oh I had several conversations with you when you were looking at buying another boat I think it was a Ranger aluminum I don’t think you ever bought it.

And a few more here on WB.com but yes I recall meeting you at the Fresno show I think maybe it was Bakersfield I did several down there
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

It might have been Bakersfield fair grounds I did two show there. Some guy name greenwald or something like that had sat up a booth there for me to tie. I was next to don iovino he was doing Sonor stuff with lowrance I do remember that he keep coming over and asking questions about jig tying techniques. I think at the time he had somebody wire tying a jig called the starburst jig with some kind of scent ball on the upper part of the hook. He keep asking how I tied my puffball jig. He never got that answer. They did them in fresno at the fair grounds. And the last year they did the fresno show was at the downtown baseball park it was a bust. They did no more after that.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Baseball

Post by Baseball »

By no means was I meaning to down talk in organization. I was just wondering where Ma Pearl Wayne and a couple other big clear lake sticks were. I truly enjoyed watching the live stream and think one ran a great event. I just wish I was there Fishing.
Baseball

Post by Baseball »

And yes prize boats sell. I bought Jimmy Reese’s that he won at Clear Lake many moons ago. Still own it and got a hella of a deal. Drew KB twice. Straight shooter, great guy, and never gives up.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Baseball 25 other than Ish Monroe nobody could answer your question they just gave excuse why these guys didn't fish.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

Baseball wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:06 pm By no means was I meaning to down talk in organization. I was just wondering where Ma Pearl Wayne and a couple other big clear lake sticks were. I truly enjoyed watching the live stream and think one ran a great event. I just wish I was there Fishing.
I think Wayne bought a ocean boat and hasn’t been fishing as many events. John Pearl is guiding.
Gucci John

Post by Gucci John »

Obviously Ish was there. Luke Johns was there...maybe he's not a "big name"? I fished with Joe Uribe Jr.. I suppose he's also not a "big name". Just looking at the schedule of people, it's a big commitment to come back out west, even for guys. like Mark Daniels Jr., who is a Delta/Clearlake guy, he's busy with MLF. To me, the turnout was great. I ended up with a couple great dudes and stuck a few good fish and was lucky enough to finish in the top 20. it was a grind to be sure, but an amazing experience. At least for me, big names or not. Just a note, I'm aware the OP wasn't being critical, just sharing my own experience. BTW...why is the jig guy so nasty? I mean....it's nice you still fish out of your Mon-Ark, but why act the way you do?
2023 Vexus VX21
Bassin777

Post by Bassin777 »

Big names or not who cares the scales were so off that I could not watch the weigh in, guys would want a re weigh and it would be 6 pounds different .
I know guys got screwed of weight
Am I the only one who saw this?
AVG.JOE

Post by AVG.JOE »

Gucci John wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:05 pm Obviously Ish was there. Luke Johns was there...maybe he's not a "big name"? I fished with Joe Uribe Jr.. I suppose he's also not a "big name". Just looking at the schedule of people, it's a big commitment to come back out west, even for guys. like Mark Daniels Jr., who is a Delta/Clearlake guy, he's busy with MLF. To me, the turnout was great. I ended up with a couple great dudes and stuck a few good fish and was lucky enough to finish in the top 20. it was a grind to be sure, but an amazing experience. At least for me, big names or not. Just a note, I'm aware the OP wasn't being critical, just sharing my own experience. BTW...why is the jig guy so nasty? I mean....it's nice you still fish out of your Mon-Ark, but why act the way you do?
He’s got cat scratch fever from his cats and likes to to stir the pot to see who will bite !
Custom rod builder/rod repair

Hook,Line and Sinker
2019/2020 A.O.Y
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Ave. Joe Tournaments in Ca. Infinity series Weekend pros.
Back east Tournaments MLF & B.A.S.S Cup series Full time Pros.
There a total difference between the two
Big money wins everytime.
Go ahead jump on and bash I have thick skin. :lol:
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
JVGondal

Post by JVGondal »

Puffy
I don’t think anyone asked you in the beginning
It is quite entertaining
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

What entertaining is all the big bass clubs Westcoastbass wildwestbass Wonbass ABA all use too be so popular in ca what happened to them poor management.
Seem like new jen is doing a really good job of puttingbon some nice tournament alone with the BBT. Ken tell why West Coast Bass Wild West Bass ABA and WON BASS are either gone or on there last leg here in Ca. Can you enlighten us please.
Wasnt that long ago west coast bass drew 200 boats at don Pedro. There were tournaments every other week back in the day
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
kb

Post by kb »

Wasnt that long ago west coast bass drew 200 boats at don Pedro. There were tournaments every other week back in the day
Well Jigs wasn't that long ago was actually before the year 2000 since that was the last year that West Coast Bass was in operation..... Welcome to 2024!!!!

We were just talking about WON Bass drawing 177 boats to Clear Lake and you list them as on their last leg? Wild West Bass was ran by a crooked guy whom left owing many anglers money and not paying out prize money etc. That horse has had his hoofs beaten off so enough of that.

You are comparing full time elite circuits with $5000 entry fees to our Western Circuits. Southern Tournaments have always drawn larger numbers due to a much larger base of anglers. If you think these guys here in CA are a bunch of amateurs bring out that box of puffy's, your wallet and your happy *** and give these boys a try....... they will beat your brakes loose on any lake in the state I promise ya!
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Bassin777 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:28 am Big names or not who cares the scales were so off that I could not watch the weigh in, guys would want a re weigh and it would be 6 pounds different .
That was extremely tragic… never seen anything like that before.
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

177 boats on a spawn at clear lake how nice let see what they draw next tournament. Next tournament set up the mighty delta make the enter fee $3500.0 Pro's $1750.00 Ams no boats just cash payouts 1 in 6 entries That's fair I think. Wonder how many boats would show up. But its ca. So there and excuse why they cant fish.
BBT and NEW JEN are the only one I see drawing number constantly every tournament every place they fish.
Like I said if your a pro in Ca. do t quit your day job 98% of you have big boat and truck payments. And mortgages on your homes.
The fun y thing is why doesn't B.A.S.S Elites or MLF the big orgs dont come to Ca. anymore we have the 1# lake in clear lake and the 1# canal/river system in the Delta in the U.S. but they dont want to come. Is it the host cities or counties that cant support them. What is it they come to Ca. I would think they would pour money in the host cities and the fans that would turnout to see them. Time haven't changed that much in the last ten years has it.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Maybe then again I dont understand and may be ignorance and arrogance and dumber than a box of rocks about this hole thread. What the hell what do I know. Ill just stick with what I know how to do manufacturing jig and lures. And keep my options to myself. Thick skin I have name and comments dont bother me at all.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Bassin777 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:28 am Big names or not who cares the scales were so off that I could not watch the weigh in, guys would want a re weigh and it would be 6 pounds different .
there was a couple big mistakes....lucky the anglers were on their game and asked for reweigh.....and the TD was on it too..but kind of embarrassed...I think..

Overall great to see some good numbers!!!
AVG.JOE

Post by AVG.JOE »

jiggin4bass wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:48 am Maybe then again I dont understand and may be ignorance and arrogance and dumber than a box of rocks about this hole thread. What the hell what do I know. Ill just stick with what I know how to do manufacturing jig and lures. And keep my options to myself. Thick skin I have name and comments dont bother me at all.
Smartest thing u said during this whole thread. Not bashing u -u just go complete sideways on ur comments-it is entertaining though! lol
If ur skins so thick why did u get cat scratch fever! Lol

Hook,Line and Sinker
2019/2020 A.O.Y
AVG.JOE

Post by AVG.JOE »

Here’s the facts: people don’t have the expendable cash to fish tournaments like they did when we had a president that was worth a damn! Between him and our ignorant governor people can’t afford what they could 4 or 5 years ago-my house insurance went up 3000$/year.food is up,gas is up-wake up!
That’s why numbers are not like they used to b!

Hook,Line and Sinker
2019/2020 A.O.Y