Bob's Marine Tournament Clear Lake

Champion Jon

Bob's Marine Tournament Clear Lake

Post by Champion Jon »

Thought I would give a heads up and let everyone know that Bobs Marine of Modesto is having an open tournament at Clear Lake Sept. 7-8.

In the past this has been a tournament for Champion/Stratos boat owners only. I assume that due to economical changes and Champion boats no longer being produced this has been made an open tournament.

This has been a well run tournament and is put on by some very good people without an agenda.
While I am disappointed in the Champion brand going away I think this is a good opportunity for ALL to come out and fish!

Here is the link
http://www.bobsmarine-ca.com/tournament ... nament.htm

See ya there
george

Re: Bob's Marine Tournament Clear Lake

Post by george »

Jon,
From what I understand, all of the bass in Clear Lake will be informed to not bite any offerings from a boat other than a Stratos, Champion or a boat sold by Bill and the crew at Bobs Marine in the past ten years. LOL

This event no matter what boat your fishing out of is one of the most fun events you will ever fish, the Bobs Marine crew and the Nor-Cal Bass folks all work this tournament take care of the anglers well. You can count on having a blast weather you catch a fish or not due to the fact that it's just so well ran.

I look forward to this tournament every year and drive the six hundred miles from Palm Springs Ca with a smile on my face to fish it!!!

George
Sierra Slammers

Post by Sierra Slammers »

Champion Jon wrote:Thought I would give a heads up and let everyone know that Bobs Marine of Modesto is having an open tournament at Clear Lake Sept. 7-8.

In the past this has been a tournament for Champion/Stratos boat owners only. I assume that due to economical changes and Champion boats no longer being produced this has been made an open tournament.

This has been a well run tournament and is put on by some very good people without an agenda.
While I am disappointed in the Champion brand going away I think this is a good opportunity for ALL to come out and fish!

Here is the link
http://www.bobsmarine-ca.com/tournament ... nament.htm

See ya there

Just wondering how many boats do u usually have show up to the event. Mike
Levy

Post by Levy »

50 + avg past couple of years.
Sierra Slammers

Post by Sierra Slammers »

Thanks
CaliHitman

Post by CaliHitman »

The link to the event isn't working...anyone have a flyer or another link?

Hitman
drew

Post by drew »

Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 am

A little late to the party.

CaliHitman wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:48 am The link to the event isn't working...anyone have a flyer or another link?

Hitman
bassrippin365

Post by bassrippin365 »

They are having it this year on the 7th and 8th. Just an fyi