CBC multiple signups.

Scoot549

CBC multiple signups.

Post by Scoot549 »

Can you sign up for another lake once you have signed up. For instance I have already sign up for Pedro, Can I sign up for McClure now in case I do not Qualify at Pedro.
Xbass365

Re: CBC multiple signups.

Post by Xbass365 »

Yes you can. Sign up for all 4. When you qualify, your money will be returned. Its only $25 to hold your spot.
Xbass365 10 pound bass 365 days
acm95301

Post by acm95301 »

Yes, as posted. The first 25 slots are open to be reserved and the last 25 spots are available at a latter date which is posted on the CBC website.

I signed up for Pedro,Melones and Mcclure.
2009 Bass tracker 175 TXW 60 hp
Lowrance HD7 with Lss-1.
Power Drive V2 70lb 24v Minnkota trolling Motor.
TomL

Post by TomL »

Those guys are right on. Sign up for all you want.

There is 1 Spot left on Melones. and 2 left on McClure. Don Pedro has just a couple spots and that one will be completely full.

Shasta has a few spots left. Looks like Nor Cal will be completely sold out in the next 24 hours.
Jeff Garmeson

Re: So-Cal

Post by Jeff Garmeson »

What's the status of the So-Cal sign-ups? Website shows none of the events to be filled (or half-full) at this time with the first events starting in less than a month??? Is there a reduced interest level down there? Might have to call it the NCBC...LOL!
"Die Trying"
TomL

Post by TomL »

Castaic And DV are the first too and we are more than 1/2 full on both of them - actually 80% full on each of them.. So they are moving along.

The others are filling up as well. Cachuma, Naci and Pyramid are all very close to selling out the first 25

We are working on a big push down there scheduled for next week - we should be fine... but, no telling.

Up North - New Melones is 1 away from being sold out. McClure is now 2 and Shasta is at 3.

A couple more on Pedro as well and we will be completely sold out in under a week in the North. I figured it might take 3 weeks or so to fill the south - It'll happen... we just need to keep spreading the word!
Jeff Garmeson

Post by Jeff Garmeson »

Thanks for the quick update, sounds promising!
"Die Trying"
acm95301

CBC

Post by acm95301 »

What about the delta?
2009 Bass tracker 175 TXW 60 hp
Lowrance HD7 with Lss-1.
Power Drive V2 70lb 24v Minnkota trolling Motor.
TomL

Re: CBC

Post by TomL »

The Delta has been sold out since last Wednesday or Thursday.
More spots will open up for the Delta the day after the event prior to the Delta event (in that region). That date is on the site - I don't remember the exact day.

Also, for those of you who want to confirm your entries - go to our website and click on the link in the Announcement box - You will need to use the email you signed up with and it will show you what events and whether or not you have a membership yet - and other details.

Http://www.CaliforniaBassChampionship.com/lookup.asp