DEPS 175 SS Clear Wakasagi

Mike

Re: DEPS 175 SS Clear Wakasagi

Post by Mike »

They are $119 at Tackle Wherehouse. Just sayin.
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Deps_Sli ... SS175.html
OG on WB since 1993
Mike

Post by Mike »

It's says IN STOCK. just sayin
OG on WB since 1993
Champion Jon

Post by Champion Jon »

Yes most defiantly in stock. Its funny how people buy baits just to sell them for a profit. Looks like the supply/demand isn't working in your favor at the moment. I'm sure you be able to make your 80 bucks in a couple weeks.
SononaBassin

Post by SononaBassin »

Upsetting to see all these people buy these baits just to simply put them back up for sale for 80$ more then what they bought them for. **** bait flippers. I hope no one buys this.
2006tritontr20x

Post by 2006tritontr20x »

Pretty sad coming from the guy who wants you to donate everything to his high school bass club.
2006tritontr20x

Post by 2006tritontr20x »

Not really sad!! I am using any and all proceeds to fund trips for the kids in the club. I happened to come into the opportunity to get a hold of a couple baits and the person I got them from suggested putting them for sale on WB. I don't throw swimbaits much and didn't have the need for them and I have seen them sale on here....I never imagined that I would get the feedback that I have got.

That's what's sad. You bought them to sell for a profit. Most people don't take kindly to bait flippers. I don't care how much you want to sell them for that's your business but use ebay or somewhere else. Most all retailers are getting the 175s in weekly and they sell for 119.00. Swimbait underground has people buying them and selling them for what they have in them to help guys out. Westernbass is a community to help guys learn about fishing and sell their unwanted fishing gear, not somewhere to flip baits to make a buck. You should have posted them for a raffle/highest bid and stated your trying to raise money. That might have helped you not get this unwanted feedback.
Last edited by 2006tritontr20x on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bmlum

Post by bmlum »

^ well said
Dom

Post by Dom »

WOW !!! I think all yall need to check yourselves!!! I am an old timer been on this site since the NCBF days and I don't ever remember there being a rule on how much a guy can sell HIS STUFF for . He simply came on here, he registered and he followed the rules he is selling a bait for what he wants NOT WHAT YALL THINK IT SHOULD BE SOLD FOR! If its out of your price range or you know where to get it for cheaper then move on go buy it , but to call this guy out for just trying to make a profit is BS !!! Had it been a Deps 250 everyone of you would have been all over it. As my old friend Cooch would say NUFF SAID!
Tight Lines Dom
NRX

Post by NRX »

I too been on here since NCBF days and i was about to say the exact same them!! Well said Dom!
Cooch

Yup, yer right DOM.......

Post by Cooch »

NUFF SAID! Thank You!