Wounded Warrior Castaic 7/26 Main Ramp:Itinerary

DL

Wounded Warrior Castaic 7/26 Main Ramp:Itinerary

Post by DL »

Wounded Warrior at Castaic: Despite a rumor about a cancellation, the event is still being held at Castaic Lake on 7/26. We will go out of the main ramp for the fishing portion of the day and we will use the WEST RAMP for the barbeque and raffle. Anglers wishing to "guide" a warrior need to email me at icatchemall@gmail.com and let me know how many boat(s) you can provide. I need the length of your boat and how many person(s) you can take out. Some Warriors have a wife or child they would like to bring, so we need to know what you can handle. We will post more details here as to meeting times and the itinerary of the days event, so check back often. You can also check the Top Stick facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-T ... 2848744237

For all volunteers, the lake will let you in free of charge. But, you MUST be on the list that I provide to the lake so you need to contact me in order to be included in this event. If you are not on the list, you will have to pay the normal gate fee to get in.
Last edited by DL on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Feel the steel"
mark poulson

Re: Wounded Warrior Castaic 7/26 Main Ramp

Post by mark poulson »

DL wrote:Wounded Warrior at Castaic: Despite a rumor about a cancellation, the event is still being held at Castaic Lake on 7/26. We will go out of the main ramp for the fishing portion of the day and we will use the WEST RAMP for the barbeque and raffle. Anglers wishing to "guide" a warrior need to email me at icatchemall@gmail.com and let me know how many boat(s) you can provide. I need the length of your boat and how many person(s) you can take out. Some Warriors have a wife or child they would like to bring, so we need to know what you can handle. We will post more details here as to meeting times and the itinerary of the days event, so check back often. You can also check the Top Stick facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-T ... 2848744237

For all volunteers, the lake will let you in free of charge. But, you MUST be on the list that I provide to the lake so you need to contact me in order to be included in this event. If you are not on the list, you will have to pay the normal gate fee to get in.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
DL

Post by DL »

ttt
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

bump
"Feel the steel"
DL

Re: Wounded Warrior Castaic 7/26 Main Ramp:Itinerary

Post by DL »

Here is the schedule for the days events on saturday the 26th:

We will start sending boats out at 8:00 am after they are paired with their passengers for the day. The lake opens at 6am, and we will pair boaters and warriors as they show up. I would recomment all volunteer BOATERS be at the MAIN RAMP by 7am. We will pair you up as needed. A list will be given to the lake staff with all of your names on it so you do not have to pay the gate fees to get in, at either gate. The scales will be open at 12 noon to weigh fish in the MAIN RAMP LOT and we want everyone weighed in before 1 pm. Once you have weighed your fish, you will need to drive over the WEST RAMP FOR the BBQ and the raffle and awards. Again, provide your name at the gate and you will not have to pay to get it.

SHORE VOLUNTEERS(no boat): You can either help at the main ramp in the morning, or at the west ramp or both. John will be at the Main ramp in the morning and once the fishing has begun, he will proceed to the west ramp to set up for the awards and the raffle. We could use your help at either ramp.

The BBQ starts at 1 pm, and the awards at 2 pm. Please get food and drinks at the west ramp so everyone is done eating before the awards start. It is going to VERY warm so we would like to do this without any delays so people do not have spend a lot of time in the hot sun.

This is an organized event but very relaxed. We will adjust as necessary but this is a general guideline of the days events.

If you have any questions between now and then or on saturday morning, contact me via email or phone(714-264-4796) or John Barron at 909-263-7185

See you saturday.

Thanks
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

ttt
"Feel the steel"
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Congrats on another great event!