EVERYONE READ "ONLY IN CALIFORNIA" BELOW

Scott D.

EVERYONE READ "ONLY IN CALIFORNIA" BELOW

Post by Scott D. »

If you care about our future and the ability for this country to breed and succeed, read that post, follow the directions that Ron C has given. Whether you are pressing 1 or 2(hopefully 2), BE HEARD!!!
Navy Chief proudly serving to protect this great nation. God Bless America
hydro

Re: EVERYONE READ "ONLY IN CALIFORNIA" BELOW

Post by hydro »

Scott D , Thanks to you and the many others past and present serving in our military for defending our great country . Your sacrafice is what gives all Americans the freedom to say what they think.
God bless. Ken
mark poulson

Amen!*NM*

Post by mark poulson »

*NM*
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Ron C

Thanks Scott D...

Post by Ron C »

...As you know by now, my "Only in California" post (and the subsequent thread) has been yanked. I never intended for my post to start the moral backlash that it did - which ultimately (and rightfully so) led to the entire thread being yanked.

As you accurately noted, by making the call to Governor Schwarzenegger's office, you are permitted to express your opposition to OR your support of legislation bill SB 1437.

I cannot thank you and all of our brave men and women serving our great country enough for your dedication and personal sacrifices.

God Bless,

Ron C
basstamer

heya Ron.....

Post by basstamer »

can u email me or im me the phone # and stuff agan-I put it off and now its gone! Thanks
Scott
Marty

Post by Marty »

Can someone please email or PM me what this is all about – I have been fishing between ballgames of my grandson and I been out of the loop. This has to be good if it was pulled for being PC.
Brian

Post by Brian »

It is still up on the southwest forum.
JonnyWalker42

Post by JonnyWalker42 »

Thanks Brian!! Got the message and done did called it!!!! Thanks for the Tip! Let's stop the liberal movement!! My kids will be on home study soon enough because of this crap they're teaching!! We all need to call in to that number!Go to the South forum to get the number. I didn't think the posts were bad enough to yank,What happened to FREEDOM OF SPEACH?!?!?!?! IF THEY ARE INTITELED TO IT ,,,,SO ARE WE!!!!!!! DON'T GIVE IN OR WE WILL ALL HAVE TO MOVE!!!!ADAM AND EVE!!!!! NOT ADAM AND STEVE!!
Brian

Post by Brian »

Here you go
As you may or may not know, there is a legislation bill that is currently pending in Sacramento. It is SB 1437, the Homosexual Curriculum Education bill. If this bill passes, it would require that all school districts must teach about homosexual/lesbian, transgender, etc. lifestyles in grades K through 12 and that this information must be included in textbooks.

In no uncertain terms, I strongly oppose this ridiculous bill and ask that you please join me in expressing your opposition to this bill to Governor Schwarzenegger. It is extremely simple to do and will take less than one minute of your time. Here’s how:

Call the Governor's office at: 916-445-2841,

The voice recording will ask if you want to continue in English: Press 1 for Yes.

Are you calling to express your opinion regarding a legislation bill?: Press 2 for Yes.

Are you calling to express your opinion regarding legislation bill SB 1437?: Press 1 for Yes.

Are you in favor of this legislation bill?: Press 2 for No.

That's it – You’re finished.

Your call can help to protect our children and our future.

Thanks in advance.

Keep it nice and it might stay up.
Marty

Post by Marty »

Thanks to Ron C for having the cojones for starting it, Scott D. for reposting the subject, and Brian for leading me to the Southern forum.

I called 916-445-2841, then press 1 for Yes, then press 2 for yes again followed by another 1 for yes and finished up with 2 for No.
sTony

Post by sTony »

Just to set the record straight, it wasn't the original post but the nature of responses and where it was all leading to that prompted the removal of the original thread on this forum.

sTony
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Thanks for the info. I missed it the first time around. I'm so horrified is a good word, at the way this state is going that I was considering leaving. This helps a little bit.
I had to come back...I know...
Ron C

No explanation needed sTony.

Post by Ron C »

Almost everyone who responded to my original post did so with an open mind and the one or two who took offense to it (or to one of the poignant responses) or who are in support of the legislative bill (which is WAY beyond my comprehension) needed only to press "1" instead of "2" when asked if they support the bill.

While my original post and MOST of the subsequent responses were well intended and not (overly) offensive, there certainly were a few that were. It was these few nasty responses that justified the removal of the thread.

In no way am I upset or angry at or with you, Gator, or anyone else at Westernbass.com, or even at those who are in favor of the legislative bill, for that matter. Fortunately, there are enough decent folks out there who DO care about our children and about our future to more than make up for those who are without a clue.

Thanks and God Bless.

Ron C
Brian

Re: No explanation needed sTony.

Post by Brian »

The voice recording will ask if you want to continue in English: Press 1 for Yes.

If you think about it. The first question is almost as disgusting as the Bill itself is.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Looks like Arnold is going to axe this bill.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... J2BBA1.DTL
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

How come when you move to Isreal, the govt. requires that you go to Hebrew classes immediately to become fluent in the language of the country, but we don't here.
My grandparents were immigrants ( in 1915 on my Mother's side, and on the Mayflower on my Father's side) and English speaking was a priority for them because they knew they would have a better chance to succeed if they learned the "native" language.
If I were "king", I'd put an English school on every corner, and make everyone learn it, period. That way, everyone would be on a level playing field, and we would be a much stronger country, with literate people participating in our democracy, instead of whole segments of our society segregated and separated by language.
Whew!!! That was a mouthful!!!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY