Seeing what's out there

digboydig

Seeing what's out there

Post by digboydig »

Testing the waters I'll be ready to buy a boat in the next couple weeks soon as my taxes are done so here is what I'm looking for- something in the 90'shopefully , 19-21' prefer dual console and EFI. I'm partial to skeeters,stratos but willing to consider others you can text me what you got thanks 916 519-7948
BK Ammenwerth

Re: Seeing what's out there

Post by BK Ammenwerth »

I will have my 89 ranger 360v for sale when I get home from business, late feb. Its not your average 360v either, it has a full flipping deck with tons of storage and a bullet proof 175 black max. Runs perfect, turn key, good gelcoat, and all around solid boat. If your interested send me a PM. when I get home im going to post it here with pics.
digboydig

Post by digboydig »

I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for something 19'+ I like rangers but it's a little too small for what I'm looking for,thanks.
jbane9

Post by jbane9 »

I have a 1996 Skeeter ZX200 with a Mariner 200 EFI that has been a great boat. I will be putting a coat of wax on it and taking pictures this weekend, then putting it up for sale. It comes with many extras, new minn kota fortrex 80, new minn kota charger, one year old optima batteries, humminbird electronics with side, down imaging and gps, power steering, well maintained every year by Nelson's outboard. I will be asking $8500