Don Lee Memorial Tournament

fsh4bss

Don Lee Memorial Tournament

Post by fsh4bss »

It's time to get your entry forms in for the Don Lee Memorial Tournament coming up September 13th on the Delta out of Russo's. This tournament will provide College Scholarship monies for the two TBF California High School Champions. Entry fee is $100 per team and 50% of the entry will be paid back to the field with the other 50% going to the scholarship fund. There will also be a giant raffle with items from Ranger Boats, Dobyns Rods, Angler's Marine, American Bass and other sponsors. Raffle funds also go to Scholarship. Trophy provided by Future Pro. BBQ included with entry.

Come out and help us celebrate the life and dedication, to our favorite sport, of a man who live and breathed not only Bass Fishing but all outdoor activities. Don's wife Peggy will be there to present the Scholarships to the kids. Entry form is available on line at http://www.californiabass.org and should also be up in a couple of days on our new website at http://www.donleememorial.com

Hoping to get at least 100 boats! Come join us!
Gary Bradford | Western Tournament Operations | MLF | gary.bradford@majorleaguefishing.com
cell 909.730.1818 | 22396 Loch Lomond Drive, Canyon Lake, CA. 92587
Follow us: facebook | twitter | majorleaguefishing.com
CBS

Re: Don Lee Memorial Tournament

Post by CBS »

Is this a half day or full day event?
Mike

Post by Mike »

6hrs June 15th-Sept 15th
OG on WB since 1993
CBS

Post by CBS »

Thanks Mike
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Don Lee did a lot for Western Fishing. He was always at all of the major events and TOC's. Don was a Ranger Boats Rep for 29 years and then worked with FLW for his remaining years. Don was always there to help and never missed an opportunity for a prank. He was a great friend to many of us. I will remember "DONE DEAL" forever.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Don's event!!
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Gary's right, Don Lee was a special man, and what a special fund in his memory! Don made sure in the very first years of the Pro-Teen, that we had boxes of Ranger stuff fer the kids. I believe he had a special story for each one of us he called his friend, "The Kitty Jump" was one he had me tell every time we crossed paths! See ya all there!
Jeff Huth

Post by Jeff Huth »

Great guy, loved to laugh, did so much for the western anglers, I will never forget him...
kb

Post by kb »

If everyone that had Don help them showed up for this tournament we would run out of parking at Russo's.... Please support this event and get signed up to pay tribute to this one of a kind guy that helped so many of us here in the West. Like Gary D said I miss him everyday and "Done Deal" is missed at the end of his phone calls.

See everyone there!

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140