Big spot mount

bushmaster

Big spot mount

Post by bushmaster »

This is the 10.1 spot I caught up at Bullards bar. Bill tucker of Bass-N-More Taxidermy did an awesome job. The attention to detail is perfect and the base could not be any better. I want to thank Randy Pringle for putting me in contact with bill. Bill has been doing this for a long time. If you get the fish of a lifetime give Bill Tucker a call at 209-823-4816, 209-499-6305. Thanks to my partner Dave and to Randy and Bill for making this a lifetime memory. Good fishing.
Attachments
image.jpg
Champion Jon

Re: Big spot mount

Post by Champion Jon »

Looks great! What were the measurements of that fish? What kind of mount is it?
bushmaster

Post by bushmaster »

Just about 23" long and 19.5 " girth.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

That's quite a fish!
That thing must have pulled like a striper on crack!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
B.Cline

Post by B.Cline »

Is this a Replica or a skin mount? I have been looking for someone that does fiberglass replica mounts.
bushmaster

Post by bushmaster »

Thank you Mark, it was a good fight ran me around the boat a few times and came up and went back down a few as well. All the fish we have been catching up there have been real beast, very fun. The mount it a replica, they last so much longer that's for sure. Give Bill a call you won't be disappointed.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

bushmaster wrote:Thank you Mark, it was a good fight ran me around the boat a few times and came up and went back down a few as well. All the fish we have been catching up there have been real beast, very fun. The mount it a replica, they last so much longer that's for sure. Give Bill a call you won't be disappointed.
That's my kind of aerobics! :wink:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
MB916

Post by MB916 »

That's an awesome looking fish! Any way you can post a the picture you sent in to have it made? Would be cool to see a comparison.
Doug Warren

Post by Doug Warren »

Another place to check out a fiberglass replica is Advanced Taxidermy 888-691-1216 . Awesome work check them out on there web site.